Ran man, you are not only acting crazy, but you really are crazy. Why quote yourself? Do you wish this topic to be closed? Don't like what's in here? Man, grow up or go back to your swimming friends ...

Quote:

This is like me asking, if the sun is really a ball of fire millions of miles away, why is it a small spot hanging over my head. You're looking at it with an irrelevant point of view.

Aahh, I see so my point of view is irrelevant? Well that's something new *sigh* But honestly, couldn't you think of anything better?

Quote:

This reminds me of a children's story I once read. In the The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis there are these dwarves in a barn with the main characters. The main characters are calling out to them, and even though its bright as day the dwarves claim they can't see a thing. When the main characters try and feed them some of the delicious food, and wine, the dwarves eat some and spit it out saying, "Why would you feed us hay." Finally Aslan stops the characters and says, "Some people blind themselves to the truth, and there's nothing that can open their eyes." Quite a poignant statement, me thinks. And since some of the people on this forum will believe anything a philosopher says, it must be true! I can just apply what Lewis wrote to anyone I want, and I'm right! Its amazing how that works.

Dwarves you say? <sarcasm> Riiight, all children's books about dwarves contain valuable moral knowledge indeed. <end of sarcasm> If there's one kind of people that dares to open their eyes, then it's the atheists, not the theists who believe in their fairytale bible.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software