Quote:

Aahh, I see so my point of view is irrelevant? Well that's something new *sigh* But honestly, couldn't you think of anything better?

Your viewpoint is not irrelevant. I'm not going to check if that's what I said, but if I did I'm sorry. I meant to say the question about who God's creator is, is irrelevant. It doesn't even make sense, logically.

I'll provide you with a link, and we can go from there, because it basically sums up my point of view very succinctly.

Logically, there cannot be an infinite amount of causes, however there must be some cause for the universe. Excluding God from this premise, there still must be a reason the universe came into existence. Comparing nuclear decay to the universe is like comparing apples to cyborg monkeys.

http://www.carm.org/atheism/entropy.htm

Now, you may not agree that the cause is God, but I hope this leads you logically to the point I made that God doesn't need any other creators before him. The cause to the universe, whatever you believe it is, is THE cause of the universe. There is no other cause.

Quote:

Dwarves you say? <sarcasm> Riiight, all children's books about dwarves contain valuable moral knowledge indeed. <end of sarcasm>

It was simply a counterpoint to whomever quoted the other philosopher who said we killed God. My point was that just because I quoted some philospher, doesn't mean my point of view holds any more ground.

Quote:

If there's one kind of people that dares to open their eyes, then it's the atheists, not the theists who believe in their fairytale bible.

My fairytale makes more sense than your fairytale!

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."