Quote:

Doesn't exist naturally? Yes. That's why it would be a supernatural cause. Again, you're looking to the universe to explain something greater than the universe. I think this is faulty reasoning, but I don't know how to convince you not to think this way.

Prove to me that there even is something like 'supernatural' , prove to me there is even something bigger than the universe for that matter and maybe you could indeed convince me that my reasoning is faulthy ...

Yes, well maybe I find it just to hard to grasp the fact that there might indeed be a God, but when I have any doubts about something I usually believe in what I do know for sure. The reality I'm living in has up to now never ever shown me any signs of supernaturality (lol, does that word even exist? It sounds funny hehehe ). Why should I thus believe otherwise?

It's too easy for me to believe in something that you can't see, feel or notice, only to comfort your conscious with a wishful something as a God. If I would start believing in him now, then I would not truly believe without any prove. It would be hypocritical from my side.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software