Quote:

Well...that's the difficult part. But it raises some interesting questions. If God didn't create us, then it was an infinite regress of natural events that lead to the creation of the universe. If God created everything, then at some point there was nothing, and it all sprouted out of his creativity from such a state as timeless time, and matterless space, and spaceless....ness.

"If God created everything ..." wowow, hold on, there was NOTHING remember ... Nothingness .. no god , no nothing, just empty spaceless-ness, so how did God somehow show up there? He is the nothingness? Aaw, so he is basically nothing? Well, why doesn't our theory satisfy you then? All came from nothing without cause. Okey, I'm just making some fun here off course, but explain to me why would it be a 'regress of natural events', why not simply '*poof* and the universe came into existence without cause, which started the (chain)reaction of events that made life possible and that caused what we see around us now'?

Quote:

I say we don't know what's right because we're not the source of right and wrong. Atheists say we are the source of right and wrong, and because of that there is no right and wrong.

Not to kickstart the relativism debate.

I don't want to get into the relativism debate either, but how can you even deny that it works this way? You can't proof absolute truths, so why keep dreaming about them still? However you can disproof something by falsifying.

Quote:

Only so that we can grasp something about Him. I mean, you wouldn't describe evolution to a chinese person using english, would you? You'd want to speak their language.

You've slightly missed my point with this. We couldn't possibly comprehend him by reading some definitions that don't even come close to what he is, because it's not in his language, THIS makes him lie about himself automatically through the bible. Like you said, if you want to understand something said by a chinese, you would wish to know what he says in chinese, now why doesn't God do that??

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software