Quote:

Therefore the exact opposite is true even if the universe lost all heat.. zero entropy. Dont bandy about science you obviously dont understand.

Even if I'm wrong in my use of terminology, which I'm not (and I don't care to explain why), my point still stands. The universe will have reached a 'dead' state.

The third law itself mostly comments on the fact that you can only break even (with a perfectly efficient machine or process). Or to look at it another way, there are no reversible processes.

Either way, nitpicking at my use of one word is hardly productive, although I'm still right, and you're wrong.

You can read this to brush up if you want.

Link

Or click here to see that you're wrong.

Quote:

Time is not a constant. Time exists because of several reasons for instance it changes with an objects speed. So it is possible that time started with an event like the big bang.

But if there was no relative motion (no time), then there was nothing happening...forever. You don't escape the problem.

Quote:

By the way, I can't believe you guys are still engaging this uneducated hick in scientific discussion. Doesn't he ever get boring?

But at least quoting rock and roll in a philosophical discussion is a lot more 'enlightened'. You're representing atheism pretty well here, A Russell. Keep it up.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 07/09/06 17:30.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."