Interesting Ello. But I think I talk to my subconscious mind then. You will get only answers that you can imagine with your mind.

A supernatural mind could give you thoughts that you never could have thought about. But that will never happen.

But maybe you can tap into the minds of other people with your meditation. I can do it with some mystic games like tilting a table together with other people.

But all that is not proof for a god. And from my mind a real god is so supernatural that we never could understand him with our limited minds. Consider a programmer and his artificial intelligent NPC's. Could they completely understand the programmer? They can only "think" in the way that they are allowed, like finding the path to the next node
All stories from whatever religion in this world cannot describe a supernatural being. They can only guess how it feels as a human to admire something bigger and that can indeed be everything. A god is only an abstract a summary of all that cannot be understood. So god cannot be understood and all stories about god and his children like Jesus are man-made.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft