Quote:

And my god is from the outer space, haha. I will start to worship his/her being right now, hahumba, hahimba, cooka coomba, calimba...

Lol..

Quote:

-The stars being greater in number than sand on a beach (certainly wouldn't look that way to an ancient). Genesis 15:5 Jeremiah 33:22 Hebrews 11:12
-The earth being round, and having rotation (day and night). This includes a reference to some that are asleep, and others are working in the field in seemingly the same moment. If the earth were flat, it would be day everywhere, or night everywhere. Luke 17:34-36 Isaiah 40:22 (Also seems to suggest that space is expanding, although I don't really think I agree with that).
-The earth is floating 'on nothing.' Job 26-7
-Jews and Arabs are descended from one man. Link.
-Predicts the hydrological cycle at a time everyone else thought rain came from the 'gods' with no further explanation. Why wouldn't Israel give an equally ignorant account? Is it possible that they're the true 'myth'? Job 36:27-28 Amos 9:6
-The bible also seems to predict that air molecules have weight. Job 28:25
-Predicts entropy (thermodynamics). Psalms.102:25-26 Isaiah 51:6
-Time had a beginning. 1 Timothy 1:8-9
-Springs in the sea. Job 38:16

Sigh, where to begin with this horsecrap.. Im not even sure I want to bother, but here goes...

Have you ever looked up at the Milky Way? You can see a heck of a lot stars on clear night away form outdoor lights. Back then they didnt have any artifial electric lihgts and air polution..

Quote:

The earth being round, and having rotation (day and night). This includes a reference to some that are asleep, and others are working in the field in seemingly the same moment. If the earth were flat, it would be day everywhere, or night everywhere.

This is why I sometimes have trouble believing you are not stupid. Obviously there always is day and night(execpt at polar latitudes)... and not everyone who knew this fact thought the Earth was round. They believed the sun moved around the Earth too, which would caus eday and night even if the earth was flat... this would sort sort of rule out your logic here.

Even if they DID know the Earth was round , or curved at least(and i have a hard time believing any sailor didnt know that), so what? The ancient Greeks figured that out too, they even calculated the circumference. Are they prophets?

Sorry, this theory is just plain stupid...think a bit

Quote:

The earth is floating 'on nothing.'

Well.. what does a statement like this prove? That someone could have a thought that was somewhat near the truth, even without seeing it first? That's called reasoning...and frankly not a very profound leap either.

Quote:

Jews and Arabs are descended from one man.

Yes thats the common belief, and they reason they are called 'Semites' sons of Shem. However, this is almost certainly NOT TRUE. and even if it were, how can that be prophetic? Maybe they just had good record keeping.

Quote:

Predicts the hydrological cycle at a time everyone else thought rain came from the 'gods' with no further explanation. Why wouldn't Israel give an equally ignorant account? Is it possible that they're the true 'myth'?

I'm not sure "everyone else" thought rain came from the gods.. where do you get this idea from? While certainly some groups may have believed that, others, such the Greeks agains, knew better. This is just a stupid attempt to mislead poeple by using false premises.

Quote:

The bible also seems to predict that air molecules have weight.

While I'm pretty sure they didnt have molecular theory back then, its also a no-brainer.. anyone can tell that air has some weight...just fill a leather skin up with air, and light a fire underneath, the air will rise, then when it cools off, the air sinks. Again, this is not even slightly prophetic. Give the ancient poeple some credit; mnay of them were a lot smarter than you seem to be.

Quote:

Predicts entropy (thermodynamics).

Uhuh, and Nostradumus predicted lots of stuff too. Give me a break.. because we can see a relationship between an ancient concept or statement and a modern one, doesnt mean they foresaw the future science behind it.

The ancient Greeks had an atomic theory, a chemical theory, and invented the steam engine. The Romans used poured conrete 2000 years before the Europeans did, they had inddor plubming and heating, and built high rise apartements. Some arab cities has street lights in the middle ages.

Your way of thinking seem to suggest that any progress in thinking, opr any idea is a prophecy. There are much better arguments to prove the existence of God. These are laughable, and frankly make you look incredibly ignorant by quoting them here.

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.