Quote:

For instance, the prophecy in Psalms centuries before Jesus was born about how He would die. In the psalms it says, "They peirce my hands and feet." Executing people on a cross wasn't even around back then. Please see my reference in the previous post. Later in that verse it talks about people drawing up lots for the clothing. Which is what happened to Jesus after being stapled to the cross. Kind of a strange coincidence.

I doubt you'll see this as 'proof' but its one of many reasons I find the bible to be likely. Amongst others are things we take for granted scientifically being shown to be true in the bible.

The oldest biblical text known is one from 60-70 years after christs dead, so off course this is no evidence whatsoever.

A prophecy in a text that's written after all those things supposedly happened is hardly a prophecy.

Quote:

Even on a clear, light pollutionless sky, it certainly would not seem that there are more stars than sand on the beach.

Maybe, however based upon what can be seen (not just where I live), it's likely that there would be more stars than sand on the beach. And that's what this is about, not the exact amounts.

Quote:

[about the Greeks] Your source? It would be important to know when, amongst other things.

Lol, omg, maybe it's time to research a bit more into the Greek civilization, because the ancient Greek civilization was one of the greatest and those Jews were mostly just shepherds with hardly any scientific knowledge. The Greek civilization (aswell as the ancient Egyptian civilization) was definately before the nomadic jews you are referring to.

Archaeological records do not show any signs of larger organised groups of sedimentary populations in those periods, nor any records of any scientific knowledge, as opposed to the Greeks and Egyptians. So, infact it's more justified to ask YOU to come with your sources here instead.

Quote:

Read my source. The verse talks about people sleeping and working at the same time which is the important aspect of that verse.

Yes, nightshifts maybe? Lol, okey just kidding.

Quote:

But my point was that you can't say with certainty that creationism has no evidence, because you don't know all possible evidences. That doesn't mean creationism does have evidence, but it means you need to 'check' your comments about what you think you know.

No, you are wrong here. There is no evidence, saying there might be evidence doesn't change this and has no value either. He didn't state there 'never will be evidence' unless I've missed something, so his comment was perfectly okey.

Quote:

Its difficult not to make the connection between what we know for sure to be true because of science, and what they knew to be true through God.

Compare that to the ripoff of Jewish belief, Islam. The Quran says semen comes from the chest. This is what happens when someone is just pulling stuff out of their butt. They make incorrect assumptions, and they certainly won't consistently get scientific principles right thousands of years before we know for sure it really is right.

You should study the Quran and biology first before copy & pasting stuff from those pro-christian/anti-islamic pages.

They say this: '"Now let man but think from what he is created! He is created from a drop emitted - Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:" S. 86:5-7'

Now where does it mention semen comming from the chest? The Quran simply states that man is created from the ejaculated fluid, which is emitted from within the abdomen. Infact semen consists of the secretions of several glands but only 5 per cent comes from the testicles, so they aren't as far off as you think, they are at least 95% right here .

(link)

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software