-->..Only for the atheist. If I was skeptical of atoms, I'm sure I could come up with questions. The amount of questions isn't parallel to the truth of the claim...

no. but the ammount of answers is a good way and start

the general problem when talking about prophecies from written books starts when people ignore the fact that the ones who killed jesus read that stuff as well.

if hanging someone is the most humiliating way to punish a religious person at this time, logic can only have one conclusion.

the entire texts of such books are not more then presumption and guessing. If bent enough or you accept enough things the texts can fit to something you need.

if jesus wouldnt have been nailed to the cross the interpretation of the phrase "pierced my hand and feet" would be something like "they tried to stop me from doing gods work and spreading it arround the believers". simply because pierced hand stand for the unability to continue to work and the feet wouldnt allow you to go arround.
Either by real punishment, an assassination attack or the unability to move or do by some sort of arrest or the fact that his followers quit and so on and so forth.

allowing room for everything, interpreting the happened to the texts and puttin all of this on hear-saying and the fact that most of this was written by religious motivated people later on is not a good basement for a fact.

for example the koran also mentions the story of jesus and his death. in their version he doesnt rais from the dead.

also its not right to think that only one movement has been found after jesus died. here have been different fractions but the current christian "won the battle". So even at that time people didnt agree on what happened.

one major reason not to believe in his reincarnation is how it has happened (i am not talking about empty graves and such). Instead of going public to once and for all make his claim solid that he has come back, all of this happened only amongst a few of his "followers" (bias).

so basicly the only source for the truth of this story are the poeple who whre connected to it right from the start.

in no courtroom in this world (not sure about texas though ) this would be used as an evidence.
So you allow me and the rest of the world to keep sceptical

I am not going to answer the other points since you made it yourself pretty worthless and there is no use in arguing about it. You are spinning back and forth all the time as it fits your needs and you are knowinlgy ditching facts that are uncomfortable for you.

I have no problem at all exchanging different views of a story but if you want to make something a statement or fact you will need evidence for it.

And one more thing i totaly disagree with you is the fact that jesus is a must for a true believer.
because this is not what religion is all about.

If you tag a "dont drink and drive" sticker on a car it doesnt matter if its a porsche 911 or some fiat punto.
The message doesnt lose its quality.

cheers

Models, Textures and Levels at:
http://www.blattsalat.com/
portfolio:
http://showcase.blattsalat.com/