Quote:

And the dual pump of the human heart is a pretty big mutation. Either you get it right or you die. How is it possible to go from a single pump heart to a dual pump heart by chance?

Science isn't meant to observe evolution. It should only exist in the imagination.

That's a good one, I forgot to put that on the list. But! There is an answer...

See, for the millions of years it took to transition into two chambers, nothing lived!

Quote:

This is funny, those are likely fossilized Cycads..they just look like beehives.

You know better than scientists then, including the source for the New York Times (a supposedly reputatable newspaper), and Gould himself (an evolutionary scientist). Next time I need some info on evolution, I'll bypass all those people who devote their lives to it and just come to you.

Quote:

"Estimates of the age of crown angiosperms are in the range (130-)140-180(-210) mybp (e.g. Doyle 2001; Sanderson & Doyle 2001; Wikström et al. 2001; Soltis et al. 2002a; Aoki et al. 2004; Sanderson et al. 2004; Bell et al. 2005; Leebens-Mack et al. 2005), although some estimates based on molecular data are substantially older and the whole issue of dating is a subject of intense discussion"

Ok, my evidence is a bunch of fossils. Your evidence is that scientists have 'guessed.' Please...

This is a nice reversal by the way. One post before this you were certain that flowering plants appeared in half the time you just quoted. Why the sudden change? Which evolutionist that you quoted was right?

Quote:

All this aside there is no reason bees couldnt have developed before flowering plants, so your arguement proves exactly nothing. It just another example of garbage argument used by creationists who dont really understand science.

Bees are dependent on flowering plants to live. That's how they eat. Are you really going to suggest to me that they didn't eat for 100 million years? That sounds like garbage to me. Evolution has to ignore science.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 06/17/06 21:24.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."