Quote:

Not to respond ot evryhting, but just note that that Bob Picket website has many factual errors, such as

Ok, but reptiles evolved into mammals. That's the general belief that evolutionsits have. Whether he got a classification wrong or not, he got that much right.

Quote:

No, this is proceeding from the standpoint that some organisms sexually reproduce.

You're a funny guy you know. Because what does reality prove in this respect?

Are you doing this on purpose? The question was how sexual reproduction could evolve. Someone said that my ignorance was based on thinking that ALL animals sexually reproduce. I said that I knew not all animals sexually reproduce, and that its irrelevant because the fact that some animals sexually reproduce shows that it had to have evolved (if it wasn't created).

Quote:

That was my point. Religious folks have no problem believing evolution. Atheistic evolutionists will never compromise, because they refuse to believe in God. They will rationalize their theory against all scientific evidence, because its the only chance they have to keep God out of nature.

It has nothing to do with 'not wanting to believe in God', it's the FACT that there's absolutely zero evidence for the existence of a God, infact the bible is more than questionable in a lot of respects, like pointed out so many times. It's not more than logical for me to simply not believe in a human concept like 'God'.

Evolution not being true doesn't prove God. It just proves that our origin can't be explained by evolution. But whatever, not really an important point to make. Its just a personal belief of mine. I even admitted it was an argument from emotion.

Quote:

Yeah, because if you would think about it longer than ten seconds you might come to the more logical conclusion that there is no evidence for any interaction or influence of God on your family. Since there are plenty of examples of families who are perfectly fine, without believing in any God ...

If you want to start your own topic on this you can. I'm not going to discuss this any further here, because I think the topic of this thread is more important than whether or not God has had an influence on my family. Its faith anyway, there isn't much to discuss scientifically, so I don't get what good it would do.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."