Quote:

Are you doing this on purpose? The question was how sexual reproduction could evolve. Someone said that my ignorance was based on thinking that ALL animals sexually reproduce. I said that I knew not all animals sexually reproduce, and that its irrelevant because the fact that some animals sexually reproduce shows that it had to have evolved.

On purpose, well no not really. But your response is evidence that you do know how it works in reality. The part between the brackets that followed shouldn't be there and you know it.

Quote:

Evolution not being true doesn't prove God.

Nor did you disprove evolution, so this is quite irrelevant.

OT: I think I will take some time off replying to the posts here in Hilbert's hotel.

I think it's clear that you have a problem with science because it offends your belief, not because you don't see the evidence that's out there. You don't belief in moral relativism, because you think the bible should be the only moral truth, which it's obviously not. You don't wish to see the transitional fossils because you hope there are none. And I could go on and on, and off course you will say I'm off topic, which is fine. To be honest with you a debate with you is futile, btw I'm still waiting for all the scientific evidence in favor of a creator and god.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software