Quote:

The thing about the scientific method that doesnt really apply to darwinist evolution is that you cant look at any number of bones, or similarly looking animals..and say "mm..they seem to be alike..they must be related" and thats suppose to fly without any quantitative data or definitive invariables to support it.

Have you read Darwin? His method is thoughroughly scientific. As I said, you obviously havent a clue about it, so maybe you should learn some things...For instance, have you ever heard of cladistic phylogeny? This is computer assisted analysis of derived traits, that relies very much on quantification.

What about genetic data? You can't get any more quantitative than that. Genetic relationships prove close affinities between species,such as humans and chimpanzees, beyond any doubt. if you cant accept this its becase you are either unaware of the data, or unwilling to belive it because of religous and emotional reasons.

As I said, you have shown yourself to be completely ignorant of evolutionary science. I dont say this to hurt your feelings, but perhaps you might want to educate yourself if you want to any credibility at all.

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.