ok that part I was shady on.. but it was too late to take it back xD..

OOh Ex.. there was some national geographic program on a few weeks ago that DID infact suggest that squidy descendats might become the next dominance..

o_O it was largely what if... and ..I could be wrong but doesnt the size of the grey matter portion matter more than the total size..?

Any info about the grey matter aspect?..

Also.. yes typically the "parent" in an evolutionary step is sposta die.. as the evolution takes place as a result of a neccesary change to suite some part of their environment.. changes the "parent" species doesnt have, rendering them subject to species obsoletion.

Like for example.. say there were humans waay before the iceage.. (which I actually do believe) but anyway for examples sake..

the ice ages happens.. we get thicker skin, to survive the more frigid surface over which we must traverse, thicker hair and body hair to combat the colder average temps..and a host of other environment specific changes.. it would serve to evolutionary logic that the preceding species.. or evolutionary step of the same species.. ceases to exist due to said inadaptions. My quaf with darwin's theory of human evolution is what changes couldve neccesitated the fish to reptile to mammal transition.. what was introduced on this planet..because no natural change couldve done so.

anyhow..@_@ ALL HAIL THE SQUIDS..:: hides kamilari dish casually::..

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.