Quote:

pleeease! that\\\'s ridiculous! you can talk with any doctor about that but maybe cretinists shouldn\\\'t search help in modern medicine but in some voodoo priests...

I'm having a hard time understanding this because you apparently speak some kind of Engl///////sh. That's a language I'm not familiar with.

Bacterial resistance to antibiotics has nothing to do with evolution. Its a scientific fact that mislead evolutionists have a hard time coping with. Its been proven time and again, and even college biology textbooks teach it as fact to students.

Penicillin resistance existed years before penicillin. Viruses can carry DNA that provides resistance between species. Bacteria can exchange plasmids that provide resistance.

The ONLY mutations that provide a resistance, do so by destroying a natural part of the germ. For instance, the receptor that reacts to an antibody will be destroyed by a mutation. Which keeps it from dying, but it had to lose part of its structure to do so. That's the opposite of evolution.

Do you have a scientific response to this? Or are you just going to keep mumbling about voodoo priests? I suppose it doesn't help that evolution isn't scientific in the first place.

Quote:

I was responign to the fact that you say this guy looked stupid, when in fact he was showing how creationists belive in some absurd things.

No one has answered my question yet. Why couldn't humans have coexisted with dinosaurs? Please answer this question without referencing highly imaginative fiction like Jurassic Park.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 06/23/06 22:39.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."