Quote:

If Darwin had used a little bit of different reasoning, the evidence he saw would have put him on the right track to creation too. But I don't suppose that matters. Nothing he saw contradicts creation, he just imagined it was evidence for evolution.

Okey, explain why the evidence would support creation instead please, because that sounds to me like plain crap.

Quote:

This creature appears perfectly adapted to doing what it does. Mudskippers have been mudskippers for as long as we know. They haven't given birth to anything but mudskippers.

Right, and there were also never sheep born with two heads, never humans without arms born, there is no such thing as a siamese twin and there is no such thing as mutations.

Come on, evidence shows otherwise, seeing the forms in transition is as easy as 1,2,3, but you just desperately ignore them because it offends your belief.

By the way the coelacanth isn't THAT surprising, just look at sharks, that species is also over 100 million years old. It just means that their situation hasn't changed that much and that they've been adapted well enough to not need change that much.

Quote:

Although, based on the evidence at hand, I could just say these snakes went extinct in their two legged form, without giving birth to any kids. My claim would be just as substantial. It just wouldn't be taken as seriously because it ignores evolution.

You can claim I lack imagination, but lizards move well because they're designed like lizards. It would be a burden extra ribs and body length, while still generally being a four legged lizard if you otherwise had a good way to move about.

You don't lack imagination, otherwise you wouldn't believe in God in the first place. Do you know what 'rudimentary' bones are? If not, then better look it up.

If designed, then for exactly what does a whale need bones where once legs were? You see, your conclusion doesn't make sense if you ask me,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software