Quote:

Evolution is the only theory where EVERYTHING is proof of evolution. If we find a species different than what we see in the fossil record, but similar its because of evolution. If we find the exact same species in the fossil record, unchanged, then its because of evolution.

Everything can be explained by evolution.

I never said we have found the 'exact same species in the fossil record', so what are you basing this on? When looking at the fossil record you will see that along with different sharks, there have also been very different crocodiles found, another species that 'hasn't changed much'. I was talking about how the species didn't change much over the 100+ million years, I didn't say they didn't change at all.

I meant the fact that they didn't grow wings or rabbit tales. Just to get some things straight.

Quote:

Yes, but there are specific sharks that have remained in stasis for 100s of millions of years. The same species.

No, sizes have changed along with certain internal things most definately. I'm sure the earliest sharks were not as well adapted. We are looking at one of the oldest species, that means that they've had plenty of time to evolve into almost perfect hunters, which they infact are.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software