Quote:

There will probably never be an evidence for a creator.

Sure there will! Have you ever heard of Judgement_Day?

Quote:

Evolution has enough proofs and there is no need to discuss this further. Just study it and you will be overwhelmed with info's and articles that come from thousands of authors over a very long period.

Poppycock! Ive studied it, IM still studying it, however I also study nature (for my art projects mainly) and yet I see the design of God inside everything around me, the more i study nature, the more I am impressed with God's design, and the more i realsise the impossibility of evolution.

Quote:

1Co 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

God has made the greatest irony by allowing even the uneducated and the children to understand His creation, it makes no difference to God if all the so-called smart people will believe.
Quote:

Joh 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye would have no sin: but now ye say, We see: your sin remaineth.

So if this world says: "we see" then they are blind. Science today is saying: "we see"--yet they are blind, and it is becasue God has blinded them.

If we come to Jesus and admit we are blind, only then can we truly see.