Quote:

Blind people can have sins too, not just that, but why would people that can see be blind? Blind people often are just as biased. The sole purpose of that little line amongst many similar lines is to keep you from asking yourself the right questions .

No, the blindness Jesus was referring to was not the physical condition of blindness, but rather a spiritual condition. He outlined this differnce between physical and spiritual dozens of times.

Quote:

When looking at the exact same line a bit more objective then you'll see that it's clearly nonsense.

Just because you dont understand it does not make it nonsense. Jesus even addressed this issue of people not comprehending His teachings:

Quote:

Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.
Joh 8:45 But because I say the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convicteth me of sin? If I say truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth the words of God: for this cause ye hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Quote:

oww wait, I'll be dead by then. Aahm, so much for witnissing any evidence about a creator..

You better hope so.

I find it the irony of ironies that you cannot properly understand the words of Christ, yet most children and uneducated people can...it is because you are blind.