Quote:

I find it the irony of ironies that you cannot properly understand the words of Christ, yet most children and uneducated people can...it is because you are blind.

Right, whatever you say. I'd say they are simply easier to influence and just 'stupid' or ignorent enough to fall for the traps. Ever wondered why a lot of better educated people instead do not believe in the bible??

Quote:

No, the blindness Jesus was referring to was not the physical condition of blindness, but rather a spiritual condition. He outlined this differnce between physical and spiritual dozens of times.

What made you think I meant otherwise? Off course I know Jesus meant this spiritual blindness. Hare Krishna also claim that people are spiritual blind because they are unaware of the perfect truth, and can only see when they know the perfect truth, it doesn't really mean anything.

No offense meant but, I could say that you seem almost physically blind, considering all the evidence that contradicts the bible and creation. What makes the 'spiritual' more truthfull than the physical if I may ask?

Quote:

Just because you dont understand it does not make it nonsense. Jesus even addressed this issue of people not comprehending His teachings:

Yes, and that's a rather weak argument. A book or person can't tell wether or not I understand something on beforehand.

If I would write a book to create a religion I will remember to put those kind of lines in it too, just to make it more easy to influence the followers. It has psychological trap written all over it, but you don't understand.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software