Quote:

Right, whatever you say. I'd say they are simply easier to influence and just 'stupid' or ignorent enough to fall for the traps. Ever wondered why a lot of better educated people instead do not believe in the bible??

Thats the exact point Im trying to make, I think that God, in His wisdom, has hidden the deep mysteries of the universe from the "wise", rather choosing to reveal his Plan to the low of spirit, and humble of heart. This does not just include the poor, the children, and the uneducated, but rather includes everyone who has a willing heart, and child-like faith. This HOWEVER does not exclude scientists, as long as those scientists come to Jesus with a child-like heart. It has nothing to do with "stupid" or "ignorant", it rather has to do with goodness and purity of heart.

Quote:

What made you think I meant otherwise?

Because you talked about literal blind people in the context of spiritual blindness, I am sorry if I misunderstood you

Quote:

Hare Krishna also claim that people are spiritual blind because they are unaware of the perfect truth, and can only see when they know the perfect truth, it doesn't really mean anything.

Hare Krishnas, like most religions, have partial truths, this would be a truth I agree with.

Quote:

No offense meant but, I could say that you seem almost physically blind, considering all the evidence that contradicts the bible and creation. What makes the 'spiritual' more truthfull than the physical if I may ask?

I dont see much science that contradicts the bible, and I have often times have wondered why both you and I, looking at the same exact feature of nature, such as a leaf, could have such differeing opinions about the origins of that same leaf.

Just yesterday i was looking through a book of different reptile and amphibian species, and the differences were just so many there is no way to conclude that they evolved...the differences within the major types themselves, the crocidile, the frog and the snake are absolutely defined; how could they have evolved? which one evolved first? Its utter foolishness, nobody here knows how species evolved, or in which order, yet everyone believes that it happened, that is so stupid to me.

Quote:

Yes, and that's a rather weak argument. A book or person can't tell wether or not I understand something on beforehand.

Well you said it was nonsense, that seemed to imply that you dont understand the teachings of Christ, because if you really understood His teachings, you would know it was not nonsense. You might disagree with it, yes, but it is certainly not nonsense.

Quote:

If I would write a book to create a religion I will remember to put those kind of lines in it too, just to make it more easy to influence the followers. It has psychological trap written all over it, but you don't understand.

Please eleaborate on your psychological trap, I dont know why you make this description.

Anyway, dont get angry, life is too short...however, if you are going to hell when you die I wouldnt be wasting my time in an internet forum, I would be enjoying every inch of my time. eat, drink, and be merry for tomorro we die

And I dont want you to die and go to hell