Quote:

As I said before, you mst be living in a dream world, becasue all the evidecence is right there for you read about and see.

Yes, I've read evolutionists admitting that the fossil record has failed for 150 years to back up darwin's claims. I've read that animals that should have no genetic similarities in common have almost identical genes (which is pretty normal). I love reading about all the natural evidence that contradicts evolution.

And I have yet to hear of an observed instance of evolution. It simply isn't observable, reproducable, or even useful to any understanding of biology. Furthermore, its unfalsifiable much like astrology. Anything that doesn't fit the theory will be made to fit the theory because you accept that its true, no matter what.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."