Quote:

It is called an early whale not because it "looks" like a whale, but that scientists can find certain "basal" traits in the fossil, from which certain traits shared by ALL subsequent whales are "derived".

Well....I guess pakicetus has bones, and so do whales. So...why not?

Just because they have some 'basal' traits, doesn't mean that automatically makes the sequence sensicle. For instance. From ambulocetus the whales had to completely lose hindlegs without evidence, grow seven times as large, reduce the forearms, lengthen the spine, so on and so forth. There's no evidence of any of this. You expect me to believe its true just because it fits with your pre-conceieved notion of how life develops?

Quote:

This is how evolutionary "trees" are now developed, and often more properly called "cladograms" because they use something known as cladistic ananlysis. This allows a researcher to organize species by phylogenetic trees, based on only "derived" characteristics.

Putting scientific terms on idiocy doesn't make it any smarter.

It would work if any of these were actually good transitions. There's a HUGE leap between ambulocetus and that whale like creature who's name I forget.

Quote:

This is the science of evolutionary biology and phylogeny, and you are advised to familiarize yourself with it before attacking it ad infinitum.

Coming up with imaginary stories is great. But I'm not attacking the science itself, I'm attacking the whale tree. And you still have yet to address why the DNA evidence doesn't back it up. It seems your lineage is worthless.

Quote:

UM??? wtf? Am I the only one to notice that Irish Farmer, who has come to the forum and launched these countless creationist threads, has appears to have not once posted a single non-creationist message on forum, nor anything remotely involving game studio?

You missed me many months ago. I helped people with gstudio problems and asked a few questions myself. I came for the software, but I'm staying for the debate.

How many times do I have to tell you why those cartoons are strawmen before you stop posting them?

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."