Quote:

You expect me to believe its true just because it fits with your pre-conceieved notion of how life develops?

Not at all. I expect you to make a rational choice based on evidence. Sicentists dont make such claims without good reason. Could they be wrong? Sure, but you havent shown in any way that they are wrong; you've just proven that you don't understand the science involved, that's all.

Quote:

Putting scientific terms on idiocy doesn't make it any smarter.

That's abot the most idiotic comment you've made here. You completely ignore the explanation and just dismiss without even attempting to understand it? Do you have any idea what "derived" means? It means that the trait must have come form a specifc earlier form, and is not a convergence. This can be determined using a variety of means. Either way, you cant just dismiss the whole concept with your ignorant glibness and expect it carry any weight. You are only proving how foolish creationists are.

Quote:

Coming up with imaginary stories is great. But I'm not attacking the science itself, I'm attacking the whale tree. And you still have yet to address why the DNA evidence doesn't back it up. It seems your lineage is worthless.

Again you just dismiss the evidence and the methods...You can't get usable DNA material from most fossils, so what is your comment related to?

Quote:

those cartoons are strawmen

Since microevolution is good evidence in favor of macroevolution, I think its relevant.

However, I dont think there is much need to post cartoons in this forum...

Sphere Engine--the premier A6 graphics plugin.