Quote:

Absolutely. That is what creationism is doing. Science needs some kind of beliefs as well sometimes. But a pure science cannot be founded on top of beliefs. You need evidences otherwise another scientist will falsify you very fast. A lot of scientific knowledge has been falsified. That is no problem for science. It is flexible and it must be otherwise we could not adapt and get clother to the truth.

Evolution is a story. How can you falsify it?

The only way I can even think of is if every possible species was all found in the same fossil strata, but who knows, they might attribute it to 'movement.'

Quote:

It will not change this only because of your "charming" words.

You think I'm charming? Thanks.

Quote:

You simply need scientific evidences.

What scientific evidence is there of evolution?

Creationism by the way isn't so much the frontrunning theory for creationists, intelligent design is. And I still have yet to hear an actual rebuttle to irreducible complexity. Except that the parts can be used for individual purposes (the response to the mousetrap was amusing, saying the clip could be used as a hook, which would only be useful on a device much more complicated than a moustrap). The response has amounted to little more than, "No, you're wrong, they AREN'T irreducibly complex."

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 07/09/06 17:37.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."