Quote:

I dont belive that...they probably eitehr bought the degrees or lie about it. However, either way, it doesnt make them credible when they are clearly at odds with the the mainstream thought.

That's perhaps the most illogical thing you've managed to say, yet. You can't buy degress from accredited schools. If you don't believe they have Ph.Ds, then I don't believe evolutionists do either. A little food for thought, Henke is obviously (judging by his actions) desperate to conclude that Humphreys is completely wrong about this Zircon junk. Perhaps the quickest way to end the discussion would be to say, "Humphreys and his colleagues don't have Ph.Ds/have fake Ph.Ds." You wouldn't even need to say anything else. Is it any wonder that he hasn't said that yet?

If we determine right from wrong by mainstream thought, then we truly are screwed. Good luck with that.

I don't suppose there's much more to say on this. The discussion isn't going to go anywhere if you've removed yourself from reality.

Last edited by Irish_Farmer; 07/31/06 06:18.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."