Quote:

Are you still planning to take the college classes this year? Maybe after you take some classes you can come back and debate some more.

Perhaps. I'm screwed as far as this semester goes because I misread the deadline for the app. So, it'll be a few months before I get started.

Quote:

Everyone has personal problems.. and I dont see how posting on a forum can prevent someone form dealing with them.

I can post here, and I said I'd make the occasional comment. For one thing, though, the debate is a little lopsided, so sometimes it takes a minimum of an hour to respond.

Quote:

And it can be said that someone who has the kind of views you do has obviously had personal problems.

Good to see you'll take any opportunity to be a jag.

Quote:

I hope you'll come back some time, as this discussion indeed was fun and I learned some things about evolution.

Perhaps.

I may as well explain the problem. I doubt after I do that my actions will make any more sense than they do right now, but its a complex, personal problem so that's expected.

I'm shy.

May not sound like much. But to anyone who experiences it, its a painful, debilitating condition. I need to spend more time bettering myself, which means less time on this and other forums, for instance.

For myself personally, it takes a lot of energy to undo my shyness. So maybe that explains things a bit better, maybe not. Either way, my decision still stands. And while I miss the discussions, I'm making progress and that's not so bad. Plus I've had more time to devote to my guitar, which I've been slacking on lately.

Until next time...

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."