Quote:

Are you saying that because I have no experience in resolving social conflict, I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

Quote:

Your imputation is that relativism is something which makes anything arbitrary - and that is wrong.

"A theory, especially in ethics or aesthetics, that conceptions of truth and moral values are not absolute but are relative to the persons or groups holding them."

That's a fancy way of saying that no one is right. This includes issues of racism, murder, or things as trivial as road rage, anger, and even what one eats.

These few lines are showing me that you answer before you understand. You even answer before you read the whole post!

My advice:

Please please read first an answer as a whole, then think about it, and after you get the coherence and relations within the thought (or thoughts) and what is meant, then answer!

My last two posts were about that 'relative' does NOT mean 'arbitrary'!

The only responses that I get by you show that you completely ignored or missunderstood nearly anything that I wrote!

'Meaning' is the 'thought' within a post, not isolated sentences or part of sentences.

[Your way of arguing makes no sense at all. What you are doing is more like a reflex movement.]