Quote:

They avoid my question at all cost, because a relativist who isn't completely out of his mind can't answer it without making himself sick.

Quoted Irish_Farmer.
Are you claiming that "relativists", based on your definition of the word, which I can't seem to find entries for in some dictionaries, can't even answer your question without either admitting to being sanity-impaired or otherwise regurgitating their last meal eaten? You expect "relativists" that answer your question should either waste (resources) food (I know that this is not what you meant) or otherwise appear to be "out of their mind"? So you want to either make "relativists" feel sick, maybe because you are having temporary sadistic impulses, or you want to continue the discussion with those that are "out of their mind", which might give you an unfair advantage?

According to your definitions, which may be incorrect or skewed maybe: (I've read the whole thread but please post your definitions again.)
*sometimes a "true" relativist may be out of his mind
*sometimes a "true" relativist may feel sick

Quote:

It may seem that way, but all I'm asking people to do is pick a side. Which they seem completely and utterly incapable of doing.

Are you repeatedly surprised that they find this difficult to do? Are you repeating the same actions and expecting different results?
Are you validating your viewpoint and definition of "relativism" with what appears to be, from your perspective, the expected non-reponses or invalid responses received for your questions? Do you bother to question your definition of "relativism"?
Maybe you should be happy if you are getting the invalid responses you expected?

I think that there might be some misunderstandings about what you mean by "relativism" and "relativists".
I think some may find motivations to argue against "your absolutism (the belief in vodka)" because of history (on the Conitec forums or elsewhere) with your identity.

Quote:

But it sounds like you're saying its easy for us to say slavery was wrong, as long as we aren't a dictator like Hitler? That's kind of fuzzy logic. As I recall, the confederates weren't Hitler, and they still thought slavery was ok. What makes you more right than them?

Quoted Irish_Farmer.
I am not a good communicator. I tried to invent a nonsensical context in an attempt to pretend to answer a question that otherwise might or might not make me sick and/or prove that I am sometimes out of my mind.

Hold on! I need to check my bible to determine whether or not I want to be raped by an entire professional basketball team today. (I am heterosexual and male.) Wait just a second! I need to rexamine my bible to try to figure out whether or not I want my offspring to be brutally murdered and dismembered with a fork tomorrow.

Quote:

Can I get an answer to the question? Was Hitler absolutely wrong, or was he only relatively wrong? Or-Is racial slavery absolutely wrong or is it only relatively wrong? Its a simple question.

Quote:

There is no gradient of right and wrong when it comes to relativism. There is no 'right tree'. Its all relative. Hence, relativism.

Quoted Irish_Farmer.
Code:

try {
System.out.println("trying to initiate next stage for thread...");
Hitler is relatively wrong or Hitler is neither wrong nor right.
Slavery is relatively wrong or slavery is neither wrong nor right.
} catch (threadInCirclesException tice) {
thread.exit();
} catch (regurgitationException re) {
blameItOnTheCatsOrGodOrIndigestion(re);
} catch (starkRavingMadException srme) {
streak();
self.medicate();
}

Quote:

My question to others than Irish Farmer: Can you understand me? Or is it my fault that Irish Farmer cannot understand what I write?

Quoted Pappenheimer.
This might have been a rhetorical question. For the most part, I seem to able to understand what you write, and I believe that I interpret it correctly (I don't find it difficult to interpret it), although I may not actually interpret it correctly in all instances. Often, unlike what I write, what you write appears to make a lot of sense.