Quote:

Nope. I don't have to believe that "absolute truth that all things are relative", because there are still things which are unrelated, I see them, but I can only manage them, when I ignore them and rely on other things insteed or when I act 'as if' they are related.

You're going to have to restate this, because I didn't get this in the least. Relativism doesn't say that all things are relative. It says conceptions of morality and truth are relative to the persons or groups that hold them.

But if that's true, then its absolutely true, in which case it isn't true.

Quote:

You can proceed trying to find the final contradiction, but most of philosophical proofs lead to paradoxes.

Bah, that's such a copout. Philosophical positions may lead to paradoxes, but they normally aren't paradoxes themselves.

Quote:

but I think that one of my problems with your argument that I must accept an absolute truth that there are none,

You guys are the ones saying relativism is an absolute truth. If you want to say that relativism isn't absolutely true, then go ahead because you'll just have defeated your own philosophy.

Quote:

before I may say that there are none, is that I see it more as a vaccuum of truths.

But if its absolutely true that there is a vacuum of truth, then there is no vacuum of truth because its true that there's a vacuum of truth.

"The task force finds that...the unborn child is a whole human being from the moment of fertilization, that all abortions terminate the life of a human being, and that the unborn child is a separate human patient under the care of modern medicine."