Well.. I would say this: Our natural inclinations, such as those to have sex with anything that looks good.., are hardcoded into our genes. They are primative in nature and put there for a reason, just as they are with every animal..for a reason.

All animals that proliferate by sexual means must possess instinctual instructions to do so. We proliferate our species sexually, and therefore need an instinctual urge to do so. Animals have what you could call sexual preferences which allow them to discriminate between healthy, unhealthy, more healthy mates.. so as to produce stronger offspring.

Our preferences are more advanced than that of animals because our cognition is more complex. We ..value asthetic beauty and therefore seek it in the subcognitive hope to make those traits a part of offspring (this is less apparent in males as we.. stick to the more basic explanation of just wanting to have sex with something hot).

We have hard code instructions but they are primative and serve only to maintain our continued flourishment..like any living animal.

This in no way validates rape.

What separates us from animals.. and enables us to not act so primatively based solely on these hard coded instructions without consideration is that we are more intelligent. We have the ability to apply ethical, economical, logistical considerations to our instincts. We know rape is wrong, so we dont do it..even though, per your example, youre outright lying if you dont at least think about having sex with said hot girl who has propositioned you.

Instincts are what they are. We have them, all sexual animals do. Our intellect simply gives us sovereignty over them. Some animals even display more discipline than others as far as their instinctual activities. Only physical genetic code is law.. the rest is..guideline.

As for the monkeys being 98% similar to us...pfft.. They are too far inferior, and too physiologically different to be that close. the realtiy of that is, they have similar features.. but are no more related than earthworms and rattlesnakes.

Science has proven that all humans are 99.98 percent the same...the rest being our individual distinctions and minor evolutionary divulgences..

So far that knowledge hasnt brought us any closer.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.