Between the 'me' and my brain *might* be a difference indeed ...

Mmm, how could I not start explaining this while making it so complex that I don't understand it myself anymore heheheh ...

Perhaps this would explain;
Let's assume for a moment our brain is very computer-like, just for simplicity's sake.
When that 'computer brain' processes incoming information, at it's core it'll use 'zeros and ones', however that's not useful without printing it to the 'screen and display it', so a reaction can be triggered.

I think there's no 1 on 1 relationshipt between receiving an impuls and getting something printed out on screen. Not everything the brain processes needs 'thinking' so to speak. That's why I think the brain makes us conscious about things, that apparently are 'more' important. This filtering is what interests me a lot, and also one of my arguments to say our brain activity is much more a 'input-output' system than we would think.

I have to admit my head starts spinning when I think about this little 'theory' too much, so hopefully this wasn't too confusing. By far, the problem of all this, more or less, is the complexity of our brain's output and the resulting reactions ...

Cheers

Last edited by PHeMoX; 10/16/06 18:20.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software