I did not use templates to make this... I coded this from scratch (I did not even look at or follow the templates), only using a few tricks I saw in other scripts (3 actually). Even the bullet hole problem I posted I found the solution to myself by taking a different aproach (again my work). As I said before, the screenshots do not show any of the coding. I hope to release a video soon. The level (I admit it's bad) is just a test level and I will not use this in my final game. So are the models. In the end I will use the projects own models. I will do this in one of two ways: I will find a decent modeller or I will learn to model myself.

However, I am going on my summer holidays tomorrow and will not post here for a while. I will take my laptop with me and will therefore continue working, possibly start on AI. I will also refine my storyline (I actually already have it all planned out, I just need to write it down). When I get back (In about a month) I will post a video showing the game's features.

I thank everybody for their help, comments and compliments, and wish everybody happy holidays !

Last edited by vartan_s; 06/29/06 13:12.