No I have not done that Dave but it is something that I could try but I expect the results to be the same. The building that I took from the OFFICE level was scaled up and scaled down to see if there was a correlation of model size to invisible wall size. The results were the same. As long as the wall was not selected invisible the model did not go through the wall but only when the invisible flag was selected.

Tomorrow I will try and scale up the cube in MED so it is necessary to scale it down inWED and see what happens. Or I could try and find a model that is larger than the 53 quant transition point.

I would rather do that because it isolates the possibility that something I could be doing is what is giving me these results. And the model by a third party is also availble to everyone that would like to do their own testing to independantly verify what I say is happening.

Since others on the forum have had the same experience with models going through invisible walls I thought it was important in what I had come across. Or maybe we are all just doing something identical that is causing the problem. I do hope that JCL comes back with some specifics as I can not tie what is happening to anything other than the model size at 53 quants.

It does not matter if I am doing something incorrectly or if there is a bug or limitation in the engine, script, etc. The important thing is to find out why I am getting the results that I am and then working around it so as not to have a model go through a wall when everything else says that it should not.

Ron