Since it seems like reviews are what I need, how do I get them? The only reviews are from the Showcase II forum my forum (only a few rare cases due to the major lack of traffic to my website), and a few E-mails I've gotten. A video doesn't really seem like an option - the file size, even for 10 seconds' worth at 20 fps (200 frames) and 640x480 resolution, is bigger than than the program itself. Using Winzip on it wouldn't be worthy unlike all other AVIs I have so I'd need a codec and I don't have any worthy codecs. Although I do know how to make a video of it, there are two issues:

1. Using CamStudio only seems to use 16-bit color causing the graphics to look very weird - it doesn't allow for me to use uncompressed frames.
2. Writing a small code to capture frames don't work either as after the first save, all files are JPG, not BMP or PNG. This is a bug in 6.31, the only version that works with my 2D game (6.4x causes odd things to happen and SED is horrible to use due to the way the cursor behaves (the column is not remembered).). 6.22 doesn't support 24-bit images so I can't use that either to save as BMP as it did by default. Past here, I have no other method.

The main thing is is that I do have a working demo.

"You level up the fastest and easiest if you do things at your own level and no higher or lower" - useful tip My 2D game - release on Jun 13th; My tutorials