You're obviously not getting my point in the first place. This is not about good or bad christians at all. It's about the way they abuse people's faith in general. This happens on all religious sides, and I think all extremes are just as crazy. Christianity most certainly isn't any better, just look at what the churchs has done in the past, look at a lot of more recent wars too. You might not want to know what get's done 'in name of Christianity', but that doesn't prevent it from happening.

Quote:

those suicide bomber's aren't extreme Muslims, because that implies that the more Muslim u are the more inclined u are to kill urself as well as as many other people as possible.

This is ill reasoning. What do you mean a suicide bomber isn't an extreme muslim? Off course he is an extreme muslim! His ultimate goal is not to kill himself afterall, but to do 'good in name of the Islam' and after that go to heaven and get the promised virgins and an eternal afterlife. Extreme Christians are no different in this respect.

Christians might not be tempted as quick to kill themselves as those islamic suicide bombers, but that obviously has a reason.

It's simply because Christians often believe commiting suicide will get you in Hell, not in Heaven.

Oww and in general those bad muslims aren't seen as 'bad muslims' at all, they become martyrs. It's an interesting question to see wether or not for example those Christian 'saints' actually were 'good'.

I haven't done any research, so I probably can't come up with specific examples, but there's always 'the way people were, and the way people want to be remembered'. Apart from that, what we now think off as 'good', might not have been the same in the past either. Probably not actually.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software