Quote:

You're obviously not getting my point in the first place.

whoa whoa! settle down! ur obviously not getting my point in the first place im not saying that those muslims aren't being extreme, im saying that they aren't being extreme muslims, meaning they aren't doing what they do because they are super muslims, but because they think they are and are misinterpreting their own doctrines.
Quote:

Christianity never was friendly to nonbelievers either, the past is all the evidence we need to prove that.

another example proving my point. those who have been unfriendly to nonbelievers get no encouragement from the New Testament, and in fact are told not to all over the place. they are just misinterpreting their own doctrines, or missing some key information.
william explains it beautifully when he says that the Old Testament is not what is meant to be followed by Christians. i hadn't read his post, and was about to type this when i scrolled up for another read through and found that my thoughts echo his: the Old Testament serves as a history; the New Testament does the same, but its teachings also replace the Old Testament teachings.
another point: only bad muslims think those bad muslims are martyrs.

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!