Ran Man, if you want to generate more sales, and I tend to think that you might like to do so, perhaps you should refrain from personifying and characterizing 'god' in your 'own image'. Maybe you shouldn't insert your own word choices into dialog spoken by 'god' in software you produce. Some parties might consider such actions to be blasphemous and profane.

Quote:

The only difference between them was that the white man had the bigger guns and weaponry.

If this absolute statement is slightly bumped out of context, it seems to imply that there is only one difference between 'Native Americans' and 'Whitemen'. Because this implication is seemingly absurd, I may assume that a reverse interpretation was intended.

Quote:

"Prophet, rouse the faithful to arms. If there are twenty steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish two hundred; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding."

This may read like a pep talk with a smidgeon of "I just learned to multiply and I'm really pleased with myself".