Sorry I have to disagree with some of the replys here. If we start deleting post based off of the subject then we become nothing more then forum nazis. I read so much about how 3dgs has a great community and I think this will deffinately lead to a decline in that area.

Alot of users here are either children or non english - german speaking users and is sometimes hard enough for them to post let alone have to worry about using a "proper subect" Personally I have no problem with topics like my first model or some stuff I did. While not the greatest choice for topics both explain pretty much what their about. Subjects like *&^*&^*^* would be another thing entirely and should be concidered as spam. Not that Ive ever seen a topic like that.

Some one already said it but you can easily distinguish a nonserious poster from a more expeirenced one for the most part. Not to sound rude but if you dont like the subject just dont read it.

Let freedom of speech remain free. As long as the user isnt breaking any forum rules I see no reason to delete their post. Not only will this lead to angry posters who spent that last 20 mins making a post but could also lead to a lot of confusion coming back to check on your post and not finding it.

A seperate forum isnt a bad idea tho.

http://www.freewebs.com/otama_syndicate/index.htm - Each master to his own technique.

- Not me said the bee, Nor I said the fly.