Render to Texture, HDR, Water, Bloom, Parallax, Multitextured Terrain, Depth of View, Haze, Motion Blur, Soft Shadows. Awesome, me too! I would buy this right away if it would be more user friendly then my experience with Sphere.

ATM I have some problems with published version of Sphere2 and thus I can't say how much I like it, quick run from WED looks great though. When I just want to add parallax shader to my model-based room, it takes me ages to figure out howto use Sphere without all the demo files. I need to use my own models. With the parallax shader from aum53 i'm able to create the desired effect in minutes.

1: Copy DLL, .FX shaders + associated files to new project folder
2: Call DLL with include <dll_initialize.wdl>; inside my own mainscript
3: Call .FX shaders with include <shader_initialize.wdl>; inside my own mainscript
4: Call .FX shaders actions with include <shader_actions.wdl>; inside my own mainscript
5: Easy optimize and make changes to effects trough a shader_vars.wdl script and WED properties flags.

Build|Run|Fun

If the future DLL is easy to use as the 5 steps above, with those effect you mentioned and combined with a little tutorial howto optimize and configure the effects, i'm the first to buy it or perhaps second because Matt_Coles was before me

Would be nice and real timesaver if someone write a step by step tutorial on howto use Sphere2 with your own out of models created world, but guess that isn't going to happen?

Anyways it would be sad day for Conitec because if you create this DLL, i'm not going to buy GameStudio Professional.

Dusty

smile