Matt, you are right about replacing the models inside the demo with my own models. Actualy I did it this way with and while using Sphere 1.1 after reading and understanding the meaning of "Bring it to Sphere" instead of adding Sphere to.

However this is more work for using -some- shader effect(s) inside your own project right? Because you must first 'hack' the 114MB Sphere2 demo level by removing models, script code etc, and replace 'reverse engineer' those with your own.

Personally I would find it much more easier if I had a little step by step tutorial for learning howto do it on my own with the bare-minimum, creating a level with my own models and about howto apply Sphere it's features. I would be happy to pay extra for it when you release Sphere3 in the future.

When I think of it. While you worked on Sphere2. You could have documented all these steps you needed to take in order to create the levels (not programming the dll or howto model), but about the mystery how when where and why you used shaders/models/textures/c-script in order to make it to the working demo as seen today, without working backwards.

Anyways i'm not ungrateful. Those effects you get with Sphere for it's price. The fact one may do anything with the artwork and also freely distribute his/her Sphere powered game commercialy without paying royalties, is a real bargon on itself!

How about someone download the Sphere2 demo and create a complete tutorial based of the demo. This way people like me can learn from the bare-minimum howto do it on their own with their own models and scripts and use of the shaders. If someone would do this in George Pirvu style and share it with all Sphere users. I buy Sphere2 for you!?

Dusty

smile