I voted for Vertex Weights and I'm proud of it

Actually I'm not sure this is the most right way to get the most wanted feature to add in next release, but -jcl- and the team will get a hinch of what most people of this forum wants. I buyed A6 commercial before I knew there wasn't any multiple bones per vertex animations, So my eager to start got stalled... I wont't start to put in great effort before this feature and some other ( split animations, multiple models only singel animation file) ideas suggested elsewere on this forum are in the pipe for release.

But after all what matters is what type of games do most people use GameStudio for? There would be the best place to put the efforts, and that would keep the GameStudio community happy.

You can't have the cake and eat it too, there must be a path selected, please the already devoted or add features that would add more new users, simple state but a hard golden quest to choose from

I follow the evolving of this great engine, but for the moment It doesn't have the features in the animations/model structures I would like to have to make things easy for me.

Whoever has the gold makes the rules.