Damn, found this so late... In the last days I am finding a lot of stuff very late :/ Strange.

Anyway, I donīt understand that softshadow thing too. Itīs nice to have soft shadows, but I think they can only be used rarely because they wonīt be very fast and need a good computer to run on.

And too bad I could only vote for one. Otherwise I would have voted for decals AND vertex weights. And I think many would have done that.
Because now it's not like, if all the people who wanted decals or vertex weights (for example clones of me ) would have voted for the one with higher votes. I mean if I have only one vote and I see that vertex weights is almost leading, and decals have no chance, then I would give my vote vertex weights instead of decals to make at least my other favourite leading.

I mean then wouldnīt it be 50 votes decals, and 50 votes vertex weights and 51 votes soft shadows. It would be 100 votes vertex weigths and 0 votes decals and 51 votes soft shadows. Ok, thatīs the extremest possible case. And this example shows that this way of voting would make decals look unwanted, but that isnīt intended by the voters. THatīs why I like polls where I can vote for everything I like/dislike.

Last but not least a nice idea, to make a poll. I like it.

:L