Quote:

First, get some experience with 3DGS

still got my first white sybex 3.5 zoll floppy discs here with them i started for many years with gamestudio to now to my Com 6.506. I would more say that iam b*tching (like your seams language is to be used) becource my knowlegde of 3 versions

Quote:

conitec works very hard

no one says anything else, or did one???

Quote:

large progress on the new A7 engine...to ensure that everything is working fine...

I hope A7 becomes useable then shader on levergeometry is still not working in A6 what makes the usage of the bsp based A6 engine with the shader feature real questionable...

Quote:

providing support for the thousands of users

how about givin support in shadow system, or are the dynamic shadows acually not more drawn from one romm to the other threw walls?

Quote:

which is a major upgrade from A6.

we will see, actually the main feature is new renderer, if they fix the other bugs was never answered

Quote:

and conitec works to add these features when they can

I hope so, the question is WHEN do they bring this. Is it coming for A6 or in some month/years in A7...

Quote:

numerous spelling errors make you seem very uneducated...

at least i got some education, maybe you get it once...
Iam from Germany and not from an english based country. Would be the same if i go out and try to correct posts from others who try to write german. And it is childish to come with that "arguments" or with a complete post in a topic with a post which have nothing to do with the theme of it.

Quote:

Please feel free to STFU...

I dont let me from someone say that i have to shut up, if iam talking about product related thing-your spelling sounds a little that you have a hang to rassism...

Next time post somthing related to a topic-here is discussion about whats next and not how to go out and spam. education-you used that word?