This post will (hopefully) contain a list with all the questions (without the answers) that have appeared in Aum's faq section. This way, if you need to solve a coding problem quickly, you will be able to locate the needed magazine without having to go through the entire collection.

Here's my first contribution; I hope that others will get involved as well.

=====
Aum60
=====

Q: I would like to display several pictures in a random order, matching the value of a random variable.
Q: Can you tell me what is vec_rotate? Where and how do I use it?
Q: Do you happen to have the code for a particle effect which will be created at a model's vertex position and will move upwards?
Q: I need a bonus score bitmap that appears on the screen and then moves upwards but fades away before it gets to the top of the screen.
Q: I need a function that reads a text from a file and copies it into string. Can you help?
Q: Is it possible to allow the player to walk on a sphere?
Q: How can I rotate a model around a certain vertex?
Q: How can I input some text? I mean like a text for player's name beneath his health bar.
Q: How can you position anything on an entity's coordinate axis instead of the world axis.
Q: In my game I have created a swamp. If I touch the swamp block and the player is moving, I want to hear the swamp.wav sound. How can I make this possible?

=====
Aum59
=====

Q: I am using the flares from Aum37. I'd like to give them the ability to bounce off walls and entities - can you help?
Q: I have tried to use the shader from Aum XY but it didn't work; when I run the code I get the error "Malfunction ...". What should I do?
Q: How can I set the speed of the animation the way the animator wanted it to run? I want to play the animation at 25 fps no mater what the current frame rate is.
Q: Can you tell me how can I prevent the rifle from Aum58's workshop to go through the walls?
Q: How do I get my player to move regularly over an mdl surface? Right now the player just falls or walks through the terrain and doesn't detect it all.
Q: How do I turn off the creation of those annoying *.sav files?
Q: How can I have a light that glows systematically (like a red alarm)?
Q: I'd like to have an animation that starts slow, but goes much faster in the end, like a power hit with the sword.
Q: How can I synchronize lightning effects and thunder sounds?
Q: I need a key that can be picked up and a door that automatically opens when the player walks up to it (and has the key).