Might as well put these here, even though they're compiled already (except for 65) How about putting this on the WIKI so it can always be an up to date compiled list?

=====
AUM 65
=====
Q: I want to modify the surveillance camera code from aum10. When the player stands in front of a monitor and presses the action key, the code should switch between the cameras.
Q: How can I make an object orbit around a specified xyz point from my level?
Q: How can I attach particles to the mouse pointer?
Q: I want to capture a movie from my game and play it on my PSP game console. How do I tell Acknex to run at the needed resolution?
Q: I want to make the camera follow a path in a loop. How can I do that?
Q: In a 3rd person environment where you want the model to display what they are carrying, how do you go about giving a model different things? Weapons, armor, hair, clothes, etc. Better still, what's the best way to manage them all?
Q: My educational game uses 227 panels, but I don't use them all at the same time. How could I save some video memory? Right now my game needs about 160 MB.
Q: Is there a possibility to change the mouse pointer bitmap if it is hovering over a certain panel?
Q: I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to put a looping wav file in a splash screen script. I want it to play over and over until the space bar is pressed to start the game.
Q: I want to display a question on the screen, accept the answer given by the user and store it.

=====
AUM 64
=====
Q: I want a character to face another one when it enters its c_scan cone of vision.
Q: How can I create a panel-based background that repeats itself across the entire width of the screen?
Q: I have tried to come up with a light source that changes its power gradually, but setting different lightrange values didn't work fine. Is there any other method I can try?
Q: I would like to have a model animate using "walk" for 10 seconds, then "jump" for 10 seconds, "walk" again for 10 seconds, and so on. How do I do that?
Q: I'd like to be able to play a random soundtrack in my game.
Q: I have a turret gun attached to a car. The turret needs to move with the car but also target other objects when I move the mouse. How can I do that?
Q: I have a box and I want to be able to push it off of a ledge in a realistic way. Is it possible to do that?
Q: Is it possible to draw several lines from the current position of the mouse pointer to a certain point for as long as the left mouse button is kept pressed?
Q: When I try to change the level using level_load this malfunction appear "Can't save/load in same frame". Can someone help me with this?
Q: I need to be able to sort out which one of my enemies is the closest to the player.

=====
AUM 63
=====

Q: In one of your early AUMs you wrote a script for an eclipse. Could it be possible to update it for us?
Q: I was wondering how I could read a string from a file, process it and then output it to another file.
Q: Does anyone have a sample script showing the assignment of animation sequences to keystrokes?
Q: How can I get a slider to use absolute values such as 1, 2, 3, 4 instead of 1.1 1.2 ... etc?
Q: Is there a way to disable all the audio playing in an A6 game,if some other application window is in focus?
Q: How can I program two cameras within the game engine merged together, so that you can have one camera rendering through the game as a right eye and the other camera rendering as a left eye?
Q: How can I rotate (pan) an entity in a specified direction with a specified speed?
Q: Is there an easy way to have something happen when you push the left mouse button and something different when you release it?
Q: I'd like to click a button on the main menu and take the user to a sub-menu (here it would be a log-in screen).
Q: I have noticed that my high-speed flying arrows tend to pass through the target sometimes. How can I avoid this?

=====
AUM 62
=====

Q: Is it possible to have a spinning object that decreases the health of all the entities that approach it?
Q: How can I make an object "glow" while the mouse is placed over it, without clicking it?
Q: How can I play an explosion as a stereo sound?
Q: I want my gun model to display an animation when I press the left mouse button (fire). How can I do that?
Q: I have a model that only has the "stand" animation, but uses bones. How do I get it to loop just this animation?
Q: I would like to display several pictures in order, matching the value of a variable.
Q: Is there any way to save a string to an external .txt file? I need this for a question and answer / essay type of game.
Q: I need an action that makes the player die when he touches a model. How can I do that?
Q: I have a problem with my character; it moves quite fast. How can I slow it down and where can I customize the moving options? I use a 3rd person camera and PlBiped01 for my player.
Q: How can we create particles that flow over a certain area, just like a bridge?

=====
AUM 61
=====
Q: The lap counter for the car AI code from Aum35 doesn't work with the new A6.4 - can you help?
Q: I use your countdown timer from Aum23's faq. Would it be possible to change the code, allowing the timer to display minutes and seconds separated by a ":" sign?
Q: In workshop 34 from Aum 59, would it be possible to edit the code so that the bullet holes don't hit the skies?
Q: How can I calculate the size (in quants) of my terrain?
Q: What are the ways to quickly manufacture a non interactive background for a game?
Q: Why isn't 3DGS playing all the wav files from my game folder? They work fine with Media Player...
Q: I'd like my player to trigger a level change when it enters a certain area from the current level. How can I do that?
Q: How can I use animation blending? I try to use it for transition animations, for example from "wait" to "work"
Q: I am looking for a quick example of a shooting game like moorhuhn. It is a game where you are supposed to kill birds that
Q: I know that you can create view entities, but can you create view particles? Otherwise it's a trigonometric nightmare trying to get the particles to the same position as the view entity.

Joris Lambrecht
My Contributions: Relative Rotation, Window Sizing