01/18/19 08:31
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Who's Online
6 registered (kvm, Seymour, 3run, 3 invisible), 495 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
laz, ramonne, SibJac, Evael, NRW
18156 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Educational
Part 2 of this series is out, now you can parse obscure JSON using the JSMN library, entirely within Zorro! I slightly modified the JSMN library so that it would work as a header-only library for Zorro, so no DLL's required! Here is the header fi
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: AckCon'19 by mk_1 @ Yesterday at 21:05

Der 14.6. wurde als Termin gewählt. Ich warte auf Rückmeldung vom Kanal 21.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Reseting a static variable - the next day by OptimusPrime @ Yesterday at 19:48

Thanks Dalla!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Correlation -1.#IND00 by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 17:44

Lookback should not be set to zero. Try a higher number.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Basic thread safety question by Superku @ Yesterday at 17:43

I've written my own DirectSound8 implementation and load most of the sounds at game start into memory. As music in wav format can get quite big (20-30MB per file) I only load it when required during gameplay and free it after it has been played. Even
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Correlation -1.#IND00 by chsmac85 @ Yesterday at 17:05

#IND means that the result is indeterminate. Most likely based on this operation it is due to dividing by 0. Looking at the formula for correlation, this could be because the standard deviation of asset 1 or asset 2 is 0 or that the series themselve
Bug Hunt
Jump to new posts Decal shadows bug by Iglarion @ Yesterday at 00:05

Hi Jcl, I think I found a bug in decal shadows (already ask in this thred ) . Decal shadows at one moments stay on ground while ai keeps moving without shadows. Here is a video: From test level and from my game . I can send you small test l
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Correlation -1.#IND00 by tradingest @ 01/18/19 14:57

Hi guys, why using the code below I see this message? Code: vars serie1, serie2, serie3; function run(){ StartDate = 2013; EndDate = 2018; LookBack = 0; BarPeriod = 1; assetList("Assets"); asset("GBP/USD&quo
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Train algorithms separatery by 3dgamelight @ 01/18/19 10:37

It is for speed up when the algorithms use different bar periods. NumTotalCycles do not works. What should work is replacing it by a define.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: +BALANCED machine learning option by jcl @ 01/18/19 08:37

The algorithm attempts to keep wins and losses in a similar range. If there are more wins at any point, then the next losses are repeated, and vice versa. If you have 500 wins and 1 loss, then it is repeated 500 times.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: IntraBar fluctuation by jcl @ 01/18/19 08:31

By default Zorro simulates realistic trading. Trades are not filled at the entry/stop price that you set, but at the price that you'll most likely get. You can modify this behavior with the Fill and Slippage variables. Read about them in the manual.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Train algorithms separatery by jcl @ 01/18/19 08:20

This indeed doesn't look right, but if you want a different trading behavior per train cycle for some reason, simply code it inside the algo. If you only want to train 4 algos separately, use a loop over all 4.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Train algorithms separatery by 3dgamelight @ 01/18/19 00:21

How to train algorithms separately and generate factors to all together? For example, train different algorithms on different train cycles: Code: if(TrainCycle == 1) algorithms = loop("Algo1", "Algo2"); else if(TrainCycle ==
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro S is not using more than 1 CPU core by AndrewAMD @ 01/17/19 18:30

Originally Posted By: jmlocatelli//NumWFOCycles = -10;You can't do multiprocess with anchored, since cycle 3 depends on cycle 2, which depends on cycle 1.
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by txesmi @ 01/17/19 17:56

@jumpman looking cool! @HellThunder You can try it out yourself: download
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro S is not using more than 1 CPU core by jmlocatelli @ 01/17/19 17:45

Checked the code. It seems ok. Here it is: function run() { set(PARAMETERS); set(LOGFILE); assetList("Assets_ALMA.csv"); if(is(INITRUN)) NumCores = -1; BarPeriod = 10; LookBack = 250; StartDate = 20180701; EndDate = 20181231; // Nu
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro S is not using more than 1 CPU core by jmlocatelli @ 01/17/19 17:19

During Zorro start: Zorro S 1.96.4 (c) oP group Germany 2018 Zorro S Subscription So this part seems ok. I'll check the script. Thanks for the help. jm
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro S is not using more than 1 CPU core by AndrewAMD @ 01/17/19 16:57

Two things to check: * When you start Zorro, make sure it says that you are running Zorro S. * Once confirmed, observe your script. Maybe there is something wrong with it? If you can't figure it out, post your script.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Zorro S is not using more than 1 CPU core by jmlocatelli @ 01/17/19 14:56

Hi, I cannot make Zorro S use more than 1 CPU core during TRAIN mode, with or without Walk Forward. This command has no effect: if(is(INITRUN)) NumCores = -1; No matters the number I assign to NumCores, the total CPU usage is around 15%. And I can se
Zorro and the Brokers
Hi all, released new version for download here: PluginZip Several bugs were fixed(thx ags!) and new broker commands added.
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Pause Trading - how to by MINER @ 01/17/19 12:04

this is very useful to me Optimus, thank you
Zorro and the Brokers
Hi ags, ok, glad to hear that IP verification works. So we sorted all problems out right now? I would then create an official next patch version on github.
Zorro and the Brokers
Hi ibne, sorry, yes, IP verification works, i don't need to use the PIN if my IP was registered in my Dukascopy account. And M3.medium and T2.micro are AWB instances, that is cloud computing you can rent at Amazon Web Services. They also have a tie
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by HellThunder @ 01/17/19 01:42

@txesmi Looks impressing. I'm a man who loves moving pictures. Is there a way of presenting a small video. @Jumpan I really like you working result. The details are talking. I would like a smoother terrain a bit more. But boulder models in front of
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Define Exit Parameters inside entry by chsmac85 @ 01/17/19 00:34

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDWelcome to the forum! Originally Posted By: chsmac85Would it be enterLong(exitLong(price=my_exit_price))?This syntax is completely wrong. Were you trying to make a TMF? Because you did not. Thank you for the detail
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de