by brax
Yesterday at 11:20
Doubts about Detrend modes
by jcl
Yesterday at 08:40
Download all constituent stocks within Russel 1000
by jcl
Yesterday at 08:26
datafeed and broker are different, possible?
by jcl
Yesterday at 08:24
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Who's Online
3 registered (AndrewAMD, jrath, OptimusPrime), 613 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
danatrader, ilikezorro, jibanes, nandv, cam1234
18187 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: error by OptimusPrime @ Yesterday at 22:10

You are missing brackets. { } if (Condition 1) { } else { }
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Error message : Closing Order Quantity by OptimusPrime @ Yesterday at 22:07

Hi Team: Does anyone have any experience with this Interactive Brokers error message and possible causes/remedies? " !The closing order quantity is greater than your current position." It's typically followed by Error 075 Much appreciat
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by ags @ Yesterday at 19:19

Hi jcl, what about a vertical zoom possibility for the Chart Viewer? For long x axis with major value variations in the y axis, the chart becomes flat when you zoom in. Or do i missed a command to zoom vertically ?
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 13:56

Originally Posted By: jclA special 64 bit version for backtests is possible, but would then not support lite-C. lite-C is strictly 32 bit. You would need VC++ for scripts. If that is acceptable, I can put it on the list. I would definitely use this f
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 2.03 by brax @ Yesterday at 11:20

8.3 filename format does not really work. The symbolic link works better. Thank you.
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by 7th_zorro @ Yesterday at 09:14

I think VC++ may be ok. Thank you very much jcl.
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Doubts about Detrend modes by jcl @ Yesterday at 08:40

A test with Detrend = SHUFFLE with no profit is indeed a hint that your strategy is good. But for really confirming an edge, a reality check with about 1000 tests should return a p-value below 5%. Use NumTotalCycles and plot a return histogram, then
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by jcl @ Yesterday at 08:30

A special 64 bit version for backtests is possible, but would then not support lite-C. lite-C is strictly 32 bit. You would need VC++ for scripts. If that is acceptable, I can put it on the list.
Zorro Scripts
Updating works with broker feeds, but from Stooq you can only download the full history.
Starting with Zorro
Yes, you can use any number of feeds with Zorro S. But the IB data quality has improved a lot in the last years.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts datafeed and broker are different, possible? by nandv @ Yesterday at 03:52

(We all know the quality of IB's datafeed..) So the question is, can Zorro support connecting to IB for trading *ONLY* and get data from another datafeed?
Educational
Jump to new posts Blog Post: Continuous Futures Data in Zorro by AndrewAMD @ 03/17/19 22:17

Hi guys, I have another educational contribution on my blog. This is part 1 of a mini-series on acquiring continuous contracts historical data for Zorro. This part focuses on the data acquisition: https://www.vitaltrades.com/2019/03/17/continuous-
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Sierra Chart Plugin by AndrewAMD @ 03/17/19 17:33

I believe SC does not supply the history of your orders when using Sim1. I might be able to suppress these error messages and replace it with a less confusing warning.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Sierra Chart Plugin by danatrader @ 03/17/19 17:16

Maybe I am wrong, but trade log on sierra chart also then gives basically the same infomation as !1: Failed to confirm historical orders !1: Sync hist orders failure. I guess maybe the Problem could be that SC Sim Account does't have any orders, so
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Sierra Chart Plugin by AndrewAMD @ 03/17/19 16:22

Okay, we have beta testers! Quote:NumberOfDays or StartDateTime fields must be non-zero. I believe those are DTC message fields. Let me look into this.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Sierra Chart Plugin by danatrader @ 03/17/19 14:45

Hi Andrew, can you give a little start support? Connecton to DTC works. Account Sim1 detected. So from my uderstanding next step is download price data? So it tells me "!1: NumberOfDays or StartDateTime fields must be non-zero.", althoug
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Sierra Chart Plugin by nandv @ 03/17/19 14:31

I did a simple assetHistory test and got this error, please help! code: error: I tried to search zorro manual and can't find any references to NumberOfDays or StartDateTime This is on Zorro 2.04 and SC 1882, with the latest SC plugin
Zorro Scripts
Ok. Seems to work now. How to make it update the data instead of downloading the entire history everytime?
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by Dalla @ 03/16/19 14:57

+1 for 64 bit support. Linux support? :-)
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by 7th_zorro @ 03/16/19 13:26

I think two version may be ok. 32bit and 64bit each. Because 64bit zorro can not load 32bit dll(broker, strategy aleady developed).
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by 3dgamelight @ 03/16/19 12:01

+1. But it could be a expensive feature. Also +1 to "Stopping and resuming sessions without interrupting trade statistics"
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by sdh309795gaas @ 03/16/19 11:02

If technically possible: 64bit support! If easier, drop 32bit support. Nobody is using 32bit OSes anymore. Benefit: No more memory related error messages! No more restrictions on how many assets to use, how long to choose the simulation period or wh
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 2.03 by AndrewAMD @ 03/14/19 22:16

You can also use the 8.3 filename format, so that there are no spaces. Maybe it can work, depending on the installer. Code: > c: > cd > dir /x 03/14/2019 08:23 AM <DIR> PROGRA~1 Program Files 03/06/2019 12:41
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 2.03 by brax @ 03/14/19 22:00

Originally Posted By: jclThe only way I could think of is changing the editor path in Zorro.ini to a program that does not pop up. Yes, this works. Ive come up with an alternative for those who want to continue using Notepad++ and Zorro under prog
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 2.03 by jcl @ 03/14/19 18:10

The only way I could think of is changing the editor path in Zorro.ini to a program that does not pop up.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de